The Lover Protocol is not just another ED pill to pop before sex. It’s a synergistic prescription combination that increases blood flow to all your tissues, muscles, and brain. It not only gets you hard/pumped, but increases sexual enjoyment and mental function as well. Designed as a unique sublingual (under the tongue) tablet for daily use, it ensures you’re always ready to perform from the bedroom to the boardroom to the gym.
- Daily prescription medication tablet
- Licensed doctor consultations
- Live coaching & community
- Priority 2 day shipping for meds
Monthly treatment costs:
- $14999 monthly recurring subscription
More Benefits Than Your Dad’s ED Medication
Tadalafil (5 mg)
Tadalafil improves blood flow and ensures you’re ready for action at any time. Benefits aren’t limited to the bedroom. Improved bloodflow means better gym performance and mental function (attention, memory, processing).
Bremelanotide (PT-141) (2 mg)
Bremelanotide complements the blood flow enhancing effects of tadalafil by amplifying sexual drive, arousal, and satisfaction.
What The Lover Protocol Can Do for You
Daily Benefits from the Bedroom to Boardroom to the Gym
STRONGER MUSCLES &
HOW THE LOVER PROTOCOL WORKS
Start by completing a medical questionnaire to capture your health needs and goals. A licensed doctor will review it with you and answer any questions you have.
Coaching & Community
Sexual drive and satisfaction is a complex issue that has biological, psychological, and social factors, so there is no one ‘magic pill’ solution. Thus, every protocol subscriber is given access to the Maximus Tribe online community, which provides specialized health coaching, supervised by a licensed clinical psychologist, to address root causes and make lifestyle changes, such as optimizing your nutrition, exercise, sleep, stress, focus, & intimacy.Learn More
Created By Top Doctors In Men’s Health
BECOME THE LOVER YOU WERE MEANT TO BEGET STARTED
FOR ONLY $149.99 PER MONTH
Can I take The Lover Protocol, even if I don’t have ED?
Most men are potentially eligible for and could benefit from The Lover Protocol given the formulation and dosage are optimized for daily use.
Even if you are not experiencing ED, The Lover Protocol can improve your sexual drive, endurance, and satisfaction. The Lover Protocol also increases blood flow, which improves gym performance (better muscle pumps and less muscle fatigue) and mental function (improved attention, memory, & processing speed).
How is The Lover Protocol different from generic ED medications?
Most generic ED medications are one pharmaceutical that only improves blood flow, which is a plus for men who struggle gaining and keeping an erection.
The Lover Protocol is a synergistic combination of two medications, which increases blood flow better than ED medication alone, while also working through the central nervous system to elevate sexual drive, endurance, and satisfaction.
Unlike some ED medications which come in high dosages designed for occasional use, The Lover Protocol is formulated for safe daily use, and has an effect that builds up over time.
What is the cost and what’s included?
The treatment cost for The Lover Protocol is $149.99/month, which includes doctor consultation and medication (if qualified).
What are the benefits of daily use?
The convenience of always being ready for sex, anytime. No need to plan ahead – enjoy the pleasure of spontaneity.
The sexual drive, gym performance, and mental function enhancing effects accumulate over time from daily use.
Does The Lover Protocol have adverse side effects?
General adverse effects
The adverse effects of 5 mg daily use of tadalafil have been extensively studies in placebo-controlled clinical trials. The drug is generally well-tolerated, however infrequent side effects may occur such as:
— Headache (observed in 6% of patients)
— Dyspepsia (observed in 5% of patients)
— Nasopharyngitis (observed in 3% of patients)
— Back pain (observed in 3% of patients)
— Upper respiratory tract infection (observed in 3% of patients)
— Flushing (observed in 3% of patients)
— Myalgia (observed in 2% of patients) ¹
Bremelanotide (PT-141) is also extensively studied and well-tolerated, especially at modest doses.
A study in healthy men in healthy men found no side effects at 4 mg and only reported a couple cases of flushing with 7 mg (intranasal delivery). ²
Another study using 10 mg (intranasal delivery) found the following mild side effects:
— Nausea (12.8%)
— Flushing (10.5%)
— Diaphoresis / excessive sweating (9.3%)
— Low back pain (7.0%)
— Taste disturbance (4.7%)
— Headache (3.5%)
— Somnolence / drowsiness (1.2%) ³
Being treated by a licensed doctor who is able to monitor your personal experience and customize your treatment protocol ensures you are able to experience the benefits with minimized risk of adverse effects.
1. Side Effects of Cialis (Tadalafil), Warnings, Uses
2. Diamond LE, Earle DC, Rosen RC, Willett MS, Molinoff PB. Double-blind, placebo-controlled evaluation of the safety, pharmacokinetic properties and pharmacodynamic effects of intranasal PT-141, a melanocortin receptor agonist, in healthy males and patients with mild-to-moderate erectile dysfunction. Int J Impot Res. 2004 Feb;16(1):51-9. doi: 10.1038/sj.ijir.3901139. PMID: 14963471.
3. Safarinejad MR, Hosseini SY. Salvage of sildenafil failures with bremelanotide: a randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled study. J Urol. 2008;179(3):1066-1071. doi:10.1016/j.juro.2007.10.063
What states is The Lover Protocol available in?
We are currently available in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, LA, MA, MI, MO, MS, NC, NH, NV, NY, OH, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY.
We are expanding as quickly as possible. In the meantime, sign up for our newsletter to get updates and gain access to our free E-Book and Discord community. You can sign up by visiting Testosterone 101 or scrolling to the bottom of this page and providing your email.
Can I use my HSA or FSA card to pay for The Protocol?
Maximus accepts Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
Using your HSA/FSA is easy. Simply use your HSA/FSA card as you would any other debit or credit card when providing your billing information.
HSA/FSA plans vary on what services they are willing to cover. If you are uncertain whether your plan covers Maximus' services, check with your plan administrator.
- 1. Rajfer J, Aliotta PJ, Steidle CP, Fitch WP 3rd, Zhao Y, Yu A. Tadalafil dosed once a day in men with erectile dysfunction: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study in the US. Int J Impot Res. 2007 Jan-Feb;19(1):95-103. doi: 10.1038/sj.ijir.3901496. Epub 2006 Jul 27. PMID: 16871272.
- 2. Diamond LE, Earle DC, Garcia WD, Spana C Co-administration of low doses of intranasal PT-141, a melanocortin receptor agonist, and sildenafil to men with erectile dysfunction results in an enhanced erectile response. Urology. 2005 Apr;65(4):755-9. doi: 10.1016/j.urology.2004.10.060. PMID: 15833522.
- 3. Safarinejad MR, Hosseini SY. Salvage of sildenafil failures with bremelanotide: a randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled study. J Urol. 2008 Mar;179(3):1066-71. doi: 10.1016/j.juro.2007.10.063. Epub 2008 Jan 18. PMID: 18206919.
- 4. Aversa A, Fittipaldi S, Francomano D, Bimonte VM, Greco EA, Crescioli C, Di Luigi L, Lenzi A, Migliaccio S. Tadalafil improves lean mass and endothelial function in nonobese men with mild ED/LUTS: in vivo and in vitro characterization. Endocrine. 2017 Jun;56(3):639-648. doi: 10.1007/s12020-016-1208-y. Epub 2017 Jan 30. PMID: 28133708.
- 5. Choi JB, Cho KJ, Kim JC, Kim CH, Chung YA, Jeong HS, Shim YS, Koh JS. The Effect of Daily Low Dose Tadalafil on Cerebral Perfusion and Cognition in Patients with Erectile Dysfunction and Mild Cognitive Impairment. Clin Psychopharmacol Neurosci. 2019 Aug 31;17(3):432-437. doi: 10.9758/cpn.2019.17.3.432. PMID: 31352710; PMCID: PMC6705107.